Flair 7 Mark Roberts Motion Control
We're excited to announce our collaboration with Mark Roberts Motion Control to develop Flair 7: Garage Edition. Flair 7 is the premier motion control software from MRMC. Designed to give exceptional command over camera movement, Flair precisely controls multiple axes of motion, and is fully compatible with all of our learning kits. This powerful software is the same used on large-scale robotic motion control rigs, put directly into your hands. Flair is the tool that makes your vision reality.
- Intuitive graphical user interface, which can be controlled over ethernet.
- Lens parameters stored to automate focus and calibrate zooms in focal lengths with great accuracy. Lens meta-data can be recorded and exported. Built-in lens mathematics and wizards so lenses can be easily calibrated in any user-desired units, including feet, centimeters, inches, and so on.
- Fully compatible with any USB HID (Human Interface Device), such as Joysticks, Gamepads, Spacemouse, and custom interfaces and keyboards, even VR devices such as Oculus Rift, and webcams.
- Programmable input and output triggers.
- Our Pan/Tilt Slider will have 4 axis of control (pan, tilt, slide, & focus), with 4 output triggers and an input trigger.